Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Studio, Sunshine Version :: {Project 44}

There's only one thing I want to do today: and that is to paint in beams of sunlight.

Sunny Canvas :: {Project 44}
Stretching canvases. Raw beauty.

Sunny Workbench :: {Project 44}
Filling Etsy orders with Brilliant Red Happiness and Art for Dogs.

Echo in Edina :: Sunshine Version {Project 44}
Oil on Canvas, Completed Painting.


For more glimpses:
{Project 44} on Flickr
Visit my website at www.StrayDogArts.com

Follow me on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/jessie.marianiello
and become a Facebook fan of Stray Dog Arts.

~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!
Ok, I'm going to go to work now too...

Sharon said...

I've been at that theater! I was a nanny in Edina while I attended Augsburg College.

Beautiful, beautiful painting!